Sunday, April 8, 2012

21 jump street

You have the right to remain silent
Everything you say or do can and will be held against you in a court of law
You have the right to speak to an attorney
If you cannot afford an attorney, one will be appointed for you
Do you understand these rights as they have been read to you?


I went to see this movie with my boyfriend today and it was better than I expected and so freaking funny! The things that went on in this movie were so ridiculously stupid that I just had to laugh. I loved Channing Tatum in this movie - so different from the characters I'm used to seeing him play. We bought frozen yogurt from the new store Yogurberry in World Square after. Tried the mango, strawberry, and original yogurt with mochi (my boyfriend's current obsession) and choc chip cookies (: The colourful flavoured mochi pieces we got here are my favourite in comparison to Strathfield's Moochi and Noggi! Though the frozen yogurt isn't as good as theirs but still nice. I ought to get into the habit of taking photos now that I have a blog haha...

Hope everyone else's day off to celebrate Easter was just as good as mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment